Walkway

TR tr_walkway RC2

Washipato

L3: Member
Jun 22, 2009
Sorry for the delay, but the college is consuming a lot of my time and wiseguy and I deceided to add some more features to the release . We are still working on the map.

Stormcaller3801

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 5, 2009
Afraid I also am not getting the teleport effect. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I loaded it up to do some Sniper practice and figured I'd hit those targets to get to a good position for it. After a great many shots at hazard symbols, I gave up and just ran.

Washipato

L3: Member
Jun 22, 2009
Thanks people. It's really a nice surprise to see valve posting about the map.

On other news, we are preparing custom textures for the buttons, this will help to identify them. They have a simple style to make them easier to create (I'm not an artist for this kind of things)
trwalkwayrc2new0001.jpg

trwalkwayrc2new0002.jpg

Don't mind about the repeated texture, its a small bug

We also put trigger_stun to a good use :)
trwalkwayrc2new0003.jpg

martijntje

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Aug 2, 2009
Congrats, with the attention.
Thanks people. It's really a nice surprise to see valve posting about the map. ..........

Looking good, I really like the icons, makes the map a lot better. (It already was very good)

Did you get a better meter? (the thing with a red plus and a green minus)

I hope the next release has a lot of pleasant surprises

EDIT: so....., what community weapon did you get?

Justjack91

L1: Registered
Nov 20, 2009
A little confused

Hello. This is my first time downloading a TF2 map. I'm in need of a little help with downloading this map.

I am trying to move this .rar file into my Team Fortress 2 file but every time I do so and start the game I can't get the map.

Can you describe what program I should download the map with? I'm currently using WinZip to download it but I don't know what to do from there in terms of getting the files into the game.

Please help with some small, slightly more detailed instructions please.

Thank you! I know this is a noobish post to make but I want to practice with this map.

Feb 17, 2009
@Justjack91 When you download it, uzip the archive. For example, right click and than press extract here.
Than put the map in your steamapps/*nickname*/team fortress 2/tf/maps
Than launch the game. Create a server with this map. ;)

Justjack91

L1: Registered
Nov 20, 2009
Thanks!!!

@Justjack91 When you download it, uzip the archive. For example, right click and than press extract here.
Than put the map in your steamapps/*nickname*/team fortress 2/tf/maps
Than launch the game. Create a server with this map. ;)

Thank you so much! That was all I really needed. Everything is working just fine.

Though the Scout's Bonk energy drink seems to go on for a long time once in a while...

Moose

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 4, 2009
Thank you so much! That was all I really needed. Everything is working just fine.

Though the Scout's Bonk energy drink seems to go on for a long time once in a while...

It's because of the ammo/health you get. Have you ever tried the little trick where you can have infinite bonk by staying next to a health cabinet? It's basically the same effect as that.

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
It's a shame that soon all these people who've only come here from the Blog will have the old version of the map.. Nevertheless, I can't wait.