Walkway

TR tr_walkway RC2

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009
Really the best tr map i ever played, but you should do a bit for the performance, like turning the middle ramp into a world brush for visblocking.

And why do rockets just go through the ramp? i guess it is so that the bots arent stopped by their own rockets when walking up, maybe you could work with filters, so that players in blu still can fire at the ramp.

Trust me, we did everything possible for optimization. And the ramp can't be a world brush because then it wouldn't be able to move.

I don't know what you mean about the ramp. We've never had projectiles go through it, we'll look into that.

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
Remember though, it needs to have sv_cheats 1 on for it to work, so if your going to play it publicly online, make sure it's with people you trust..

On a side note, finally! The map's released Washi and Wiseguy, you must be tho proud..

and I made the Posters!

LordNor

L3: Member
Jun 24, 2009
this is beautiful!

x14u2cx

L1: Registered
Mar 23, 2009
This is by far the best training map i have seen for any source game, it will defiantly stand out from the other maps if both looks and definantly function.

Keep up the good work you two :p.

The Gentlemanne

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 18, 2009
sticky this map for new players :D!!

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
And there's more secrets then Hoovy... Try shooting things by the entrance to work out how to get there legit..

JosephOhSnap

L1: Registered
Jan 6, 2009
tested it out on my server last night, and it was a huge hit. Everybody loved messing with the controll room, and maybe, *sniff*, maybe sometime we will actually play it.

5 stars
10/10
100%
1 enchilada (the whole thing)

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
tested it out on my server last night, and it was a huge hit. Everybody loved messing with the controll room, and maybe, *sniff*, maybe sometime we will actually play it.

5 stars
10/10
100%
1 enchilada (the whole thing)

So it'll support lots of players with little difference in lag? Awesome.