The new, "can I have my name changed?!" thread

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009
If you've been with us for longer than half a year, and have more than 30 posts, you can now change your username yourselves on the change username page. You're limited to one change every 180 days (60 days if you're VIP)

You can view a user's name history on their profile page:

MpccXF.png

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
It's been fun while it lasted, guys.

I enjoyed the memories I had on this thread, especially the time when I added an 's' to my name.

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014

SlashingDread

L1: Registered
May 17, 2012
I would like my name "SlashingDread" changed to "CryptXacaron" - please?
Thank You

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009
Jee, earlier you can change your name anytime, where you want, just don'y annoy Sr. Staff. Now you can change only 2 times a year
If you asked me to change your name more than 2 times in a single year, I'd probably be pretty annoyed.

I would like my name "SlashingDread" changed to "CryptXacaron" - please?
Thank You
You've been around long enough that you can change your own name on the change username page

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009
Perhaps locking this thread, and editing the OP to state how the new system works?

There are still cases where this thread might be needed (i.e. people who haven't been here half a year but have silly names because they registered through Steam), I've already edited the OP.

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Hadn't been touched since March 5th... well, not that much.
I'm sorry for the nerve.
The problem is, I want to have my nickname changed to Crowbar, but it's busy. By the guy who has only 4 postings and hasn't been seen here since February 2009. I hope we can change change his name to something else and give me my original nickname. It can be seen that I am a much more active user.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
I would not want to bother with another inconvience. I did ask for a small name change two months ago, but I have to do this. Quite simple, really.

I would be thankful for a simple change removing the SS making it just Viper (No clue why I did them in the first place.).
I'm quite sure I wont be requesting name changes for a while after this. After all I can change my name on my own after that.

DegruM

L2: Junior Member
Sep 26, 2014
Heya, i'd like to change my name from Mr White Star to DegruM, mostly because i have DegruM as my steam name, but also because i've gotten tired of going by the name "Mr White Star"

Quantum

L3: Member
Mar 31, 2016
Would it be possible for my name to be changed to just "Quantum"? I'm too new to change it myself. I tried to use the name when first signing up, but wasn't able to because it was already taken by an account made in 2010, but nothing has been done with the account since it was made.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited: