The 2016 Winter 72HR TF2Jam

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014

Jukebox

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2014
I'll be making some breakable props like the ones in 2fort. Only have a few in mind so if there's any you want to see let me know!

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Can I enter a TF2 related Source Filmmaker animation?

You can, yes.

In general, the answer to "can i-" is always going to be yes if it's TF2. Apart from anything else, what are we going to do, not give you one of the non-existant prizes?

In that spirit, @Davekillerish i've changed my mind: feel free to artpass your map as a submission.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
In general, the answer to "can i-" is always going to be yes if it's TF2. Apart from anything else, what are we going to do, not give you one of the non-existant prizes?

Should add to this though: If it's inappropriate and against our site rules, THEN the answer is no. Sorry, no adult-films.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Theoretical question - is reskinning official maps allowed? Or converting official maps from one gamemode to another?
I think my question got a bit lost... (though I presume it's allowed?)

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
I'm not the final say on this, but the general idea is do whatever you want, however... the overall primary goal is to create something new and different.

There's nothing to disqualify anyone from, so it's up to you to determine if your project is what you want to spend time on. But, we're trying to guide creators towards "new."

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
Hello people that are most likely also gonna enter.

I am going to make SFM posters for workshop items,maps etc.
Please let me know if you want me to make something for you.

I will also accept poster requests.
But i will first make the SFM posters for workshop items and things like that.

Most of the making of posters will be streamed if possible so you can see how it's gonna look/ask for changes.
If you want to see how skilled I am please take a look at my artworks on
my steam.

40D638BB8CA7725D13A7455EE6E1C74725C45C51

Have a good day!
-Joshenkstone.

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010
TF2Maps.net is hosting their 72-hour TF2 Jam! This season instead of making just maps, they're encouraging all forms of TF2-related creativity: maps, models, SFM builds, hats, fanfiction, poetry, HUDs, art passes, competitive tournaments, and anything else! The Jam starts 10am PST, January 29th and runs for 72 hours, ending at 10am PST Feb 1st. Visit the TF2M Thread to learn more.

Read on the TF2 Blog...

thetrueprime

L1: Registered
Jan 4, 2016
So, is anyone up to work to an update 'theme' because then my Jam can be to make the update page! We'll need maps, weapons, effects and taunts!

Some possible themes:

Munitions update I.e. based around ammo with maybe an ammo medigun, ammo sandwich etc

Medievel update with wooden sentry alternatives buckets of reskins etc,

Jam update:??

Any suggests I am definitely listening! And add me if you're interested in working towards *something* update themed.

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
This is just great. The site deserves shoutouts when ever it possible.

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
So, is anyone up to work to an update 'theme' because then my Jam can be to make the update page! We'll need maps, weapons, effects and taunts!

Some possible themes:

Munitions update I.e. based around ammo with maybe an ammo medigun, ammo sandwich etc

Medievel update with wooden sentry alternatives buckets of reskins etc,

Jam update:??

Any suggests I am definitely listening! And add me if you're interested in working towards *something* update themed.
Hey hey!
Did you see the comment above yours.
I can create some sfm pictures of the classes with specific cosmetics or taunt poses if you want to make an update page.
Alright alright i don't wanna be a d;ck in your eyes.
But... i am just to scared that noone will need my help an i will just be creating poster requests.
Please tell me if you need/don't need my help.

Have a good day!
-Joshenkstone.