1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

TF2Maps.net Mini-contest: 3D Skybox Upload thread

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Ravidge, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravidge

aa Ravidge Grand Vizier

Thanks Received:
    Soon this mini-contest is over, time to hand in your creations for review!
    End date: Dec 8 [countdown clock]

Submit your work by posting in this thread, your post should be structured this way:
    If you have more than one entry in this competition, list them all in the same post but add
    User entry: (number 1-3)
    To each of your submissions, if you only have a single submission, you may leave this information out (as it's irrelevant).

Regarding images: They must show your 3d skybox work primarily.
    Images that fail this criteria will be removed, and the author will be asked to take a new screenshot. If the author can not be contacted in a reasonable timeframe or is uncooperative, I will take the screenshot myself.

Be sure you've read the rules and double check everything yourself before submitting your entry. Maps that don't comply with the rules will be disqualified.
    Full list of the rules can be found here http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=18366

You are allowed to update your entry and post as many times as you like before the deadline.

This thread is for submissions only. Any unrelated post will get deleted. If you have questions, send them to me (Ravidge) in a PM.

Fr0Z3nR and Moose thanked this.
  2. RaVaGe

aa RaVaGe

Thanks Received:
    Fr0Z3nR, Moose, Okrag and 3 others thanked this.
  3. Blade x64

Blade x64 L2: Junior Member

Thanks Received:
    Deloras, DaBeatzProject, Fr0Z3nR and 4 others thanked this.
  4. Kiddnils

Kiddnils L3: Member

Thanks Received:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.