TF2Maps.net Contest #8 - KoTH, Sponsored by STAR_

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Alright, since I have been asked 108 times (Yes, I did actually keep track, because I knew you would all be asking. You guys are really persistant, and frankly, annoying.)... I do not know when STAR_ will be done with his judging. I do not know about prelims yet, and I do not know if they will be made public. Judging will take longer than usual since it is not public, and requires some group coordination.

So please stop asking, and please be patient.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Here is the PRELIM list in Alphabetical order (does not denote ranking).

koth_anthem_b2
koth_aquifer_b5
koth_arctic_b2a
koth_crystal
koth_drinkwater_b11
koth_flake_a10
koth_montane_b3
koth_occult_b2
koth_quarry_b2
koth_railbridge_b1
koth_skyward_b1

EDIT: UPDATED!

Last edited:

strnadik

L1: Registered
Jul 24, 2010
So if I didn't pass through Preliminary voting, then I won't even get judges rating/feedback?
Because I wanna know why I didn't pass through :mad:

pctoolbin

Aug 10, 2009
that'd be interesting

mine doesnt even appear to be played anywhere but a 35% crit server :D

oh well

Yeah, our players enjoy the map, thus we put it in the rotation. "Oh well" for the increased crit server eh? Oh well.......we have fun and enjoy it. :p

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
Yeah, our players enjoy the map, thus we put it in the rotation. "Oh well" for the increased crit server eh? Oh well.......we have fun and enjoy it. :p

i have no problem with crit servers, the oh well part is for the map not even being played by star and not gettin thru prelims which is somewhat disappointing :p

you enjoying the map only makes me happy ;)

Skies

Oct 4, 2012
i have no problem with crit servers, the oh well part is for the map not even being played by star and not gettin thru prelims which is somewhat disappointing :p

you enjoying the map only makes me happy ;)

Our players love it, indeed :thumbup: