1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

1. owly-oop

aa owly-oop opa

Positive Ratings:
    Eveningtoast skybox yay. I named it that because sky_evening is boring

Anyways i was bored so i made this skybox. The download includes the skybox (no way!) and the vmf which contains the light entities. Feel free to change them because the skybox has nothing that represents a sun.

Enjoy!

Please credit me if you use this so i can feel happy

Thanks to void for letting me use scoville as a base

2. ricardojvc6

ricardojvc6 L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    its very useful for maps. Its a shame that a person couldn't use it with alpine sky D:, it would be very cool with alpine skybox :p. An evening set at alpine.
    But anyway its very cool thought.
    I might use it on my next map :D

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  3. gamemaster1996

gamemaster1996 L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    Looks nice :)

4. frothy

frothy L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm loving the colors on this one. A map with dim yellow sunlight casting deep purple shadows would make my day.

Also: I second Ricardo's suggesting of an evening or dawn Alpine skybox. If you could pull of sunlight hitting the mountainside, you would be a GOD.

5. tehn

tehn L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    oh man I agree with the setting on the mountain! Hell I would switch my trainyard skybox right now if you made this with the alpine.

6. Icarus

aa Icarus

Positive Ratings:
    FYI, these light settings are ideal for Well's Color Correction effects (Makes it feel like early morning/dusk)

7. owly-oop

aa owly-oop opa

Positive Ratings:
    The thing about making this be alpine-ish is that it restricts people who use the skybox to the alpine theme only

8. strangemodule

strangemodule L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    I was hoping it would have flying toast.