Shoreleave

PL Shoreleave RC2

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Tuaam

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hey, could you take a overview shot of the entire map and post it?

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
Hey, could you take a overview shot of the entire map and post it?

Have you tried doing it yourself, it's relatively easy. Just do cl_leveloverview [Number] and it gives you a overview of the layout. Crash himself did a tutorial on this.

Tuaam

Jun 26, 2015
Have you tried doing it yourself, it's relatively easy. Just do cl_leveloverview [Number] and it gives you a overview of the layout. Crash himself did a tutorial on this.
Oh yeah

JasonVoorhees13

L1: Registered
Aug 2, 2016
hey, crash, i was playing on your server (i think it was your server) this map and i found a bug at the end, i was on top of the cart (trying not to get stuck on it) and when i got to the end it teleported me on top of the final point, i don't have a picture of the moment but to explaing myself better here's the place it took me
20160810191616_1.jpg

also when trying to take the picture, at some point the server connection dropped and when it came back my camera was glitching because i got stuck inside one of the props at the side of the bridge of red side (most likely it's just the connection problem but that happened before and when it comes back everything is normal, but this time i got stuck on that thing and other players came to kill me :V so... extra)

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
That won't be a problem in the next version at all, as I completely deleted everything past the second to last point and will be remaking it from scratch!

2016-08-01_01-39-25.jpg

2016-08-01_01-39-45.jpg

Scorched earth is always my favorite productivity method.

(But thanks for getting me the feedback!)

Tuaam

Jun 26, 2015
112.1 MB... Is that before or after repacking?

Tuaam

Jun 26, 2015
That's more than the installation size of Quake.
Wow, our maps are getting larger and larger...

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Changelog:
Everything past the third capture point has been deleted and remade from scratch
Everything past the third capture point has been deleted and remade from scratch
Adjusts spawn wave timers per control point
Fixed some exploits/ clipping around the map
Added a nobuild trigger to the mines area (eff you, mooselick)
Extensively optimized filesize (400mb before repack down to 300mb, 80mb after repack)
Probably some other stuff I dunno

Read the rest of this update entry...

Skittelz

Mar 17, 2016
Alright, time for some serious stuff.

muYVG2-EWGgxenDVzxdpH60uieAonViL8KAgjL-NNPM

That displacement is not sewn.
vbhSQb2FkIjH7LyZF8iPOC-zok28D-NxjDf_Rctf4AA

oHkOmV8W4lBbMGamqABwpa7Jb0oyxPIf6I9CT14O5ig

That there is a huge sightline
Z5pqTBqG0QXNqUhPDVL7sCsoP9Fm_QP7A4sODMVioag

After you cap point 3, the animation and sound effect still play even though you deleted that door and everything blah blah

Last edited:

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Whoops about the displacement, the clipping is intentional on the planter, that sight-line isn't that bad (It's about 1700hu, but that's a pretty rarely used door), and whoops I forgot to change the animation on the tank. The wall now blows up directly behind where you're facing in that picture.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Changelog:
Removed previous first Red spawn
Created new Red spawn in the warehouse
Connected a new route going through previous Red spawn into warehouse
Added some new cover to last
Added health/ ammo to last
Fixed few minor issues
Did some optimization

Read the rest of this update entry...

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
After i saw the video, i have to say that the area around the new red forward spawn is already confusing me, and i haven't even played it. It looks really, really complicated.
Aside from that, i really like the new last, it looks like i'd enjoy playing on it and can't wait to test it.

PS: This is also how i test payload maps!