1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

Model Request: Open Intelligence Briefcase and Unmasked Pyro w/ Heavy head.

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by rjackson, Aug 18, 2009.

1. rjackson

rjackson L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey, I have an idea in my head for a 'scene' to create. My idea relies upon 2 props I am unable to find:

An open intel briefcase, preferably 'empty'.

An unmasked Pyro, with the head of a Heavy. Preferably capable of doing the Stand_LOSER sequence.

I'm highly doubtful the Pyro one exists, so I don't expect anyone to create it for me. The briefcase is my main priority.

2. SiniStarR

SiniStarR L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    ill do it if no one else wants to step up the plate. I've been busy with my own stuff but I find that the briefcase would be a very useful prop in any case.

3. Vigilante212

Vigilante212 L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    how bout an open intel with a sorry note from heavy and a crayon drawing to replace intel :)

4. Ninjilla

Ninjilla L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    And to go along with it, a sandvich with bites and traces of the actual intelligence inside too:p

5. SiniStarR

SiniStarR L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    or it could be made so you can stick whatever you want in it <_<.