1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

Model [Request] Large obelisk with control point inside , Medium and small

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by ricardojvc6, Aug 22, 2009.

1. ricardojvc6

ricardojvc6 L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    i was thinking if someone make a Large obelisk with control point inside and medium, small without control point or someone can just tell me a good tutorial for making obelisks :p i think it should help :D

2. Rexy

aa Rexy The Kwisatz Haderach

Positive Ratings:
    I'm not saying a model wouldn't be useful, but I'm sure with all the excellent egypt textures heyo made, you can probably build one out of world brushes that would do quite nicely--and be flexible to your needs at the same time. And especially so if you need a control point to be inside of it.

If you're curious about how to make one in TF2, take a stroll around cp_egypt and I'm sure you'll find at least one or two things you can use.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009