1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

Model [Request] Fence w/gate

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by Seba, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Sigh, here I go, needing new models. This time it's a fence, with a gate in it. The whole thing should look like the basic fences, but with a 132HU height and 160HU width and normal fence depth. Attached is a pic of the area it should cover.

2. PL-7764

PL-7764 L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    There is a fence with a gate (looks like 2 narrow fence pieces next to each other), but I think it's 256x256. You might see if that could be manipulated to suit your needs. It's one of the metal mesh ones, so if it's a wooden one you need then that wouldn't work I guess...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Seba

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, I tried that one before, it's a bit (actually, quite a fair bit) too tall.

4. Acumen

aa Acumen Annoyer

Positive Ratings:
    why not adjust your brushwork so the model fits ? would mean less work for everyone :)
    i mean, you don't need to reinvent the wheel for this non-gameplay-relevant-scene, imo

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Seba

Positive Ratings:
    Blargleflargle, I'll do that.