Pyro Propaganda (and discussion)

Jul 6, 2015
This thread has 2 purposes:
For all our pyro brethren or sister-en? (we still are unsure of pryos gender), we are here to discuss the true MMMMPH of life, and why pyro deserves that weapon balance first!

The pyro community has done this in a nice lil' website: http://frompyrowithlove.com/

Still open to debate with our heavy voters. which are WRONG!

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2015
Im an idiot, dont blame the site if I save a paint.net file as a paint.net project file...
Pyro Propaganda.jpg

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
7OWia38.png

They misspelled "Development" smh fam.
Going to join Team Heavy.

Lain

lobotomy success story
aa
Jan 8, 2015
Those are much less things that you'd need to vote Pyro to get fixed though, it's just Valve getting their shit together and bug fixing their game instead of piling the systems ontop of eachother.

Heavy on the other hand is almost a joke class. People play him in Highlander because he is easy, and every team i've played in knows this.
He needs some core gameplay changes to become a real class, not just some bug fixes that shouldn't need a democratic vote to fix.

Pyro on the other hand has his place. While he might be garbage in higher level games, he still has a place and his gameplay loop is satisfying and has an extreme following. I feel like TeamPyro are there because they already love Pyro and just want to vote for him, but they don't understand what they're voting for.

Jul 6, 2015
Those are much less things that you'd need to vote Pyro to get fixed though, it's just Valve getting their shit together and bug fixing their game instead of piling the systems ontop of eachother.

Heavy on the other hand is almost a joke class. People play him in Highlander because he is easy, and every team i've played in knows this.
He needs some core gameplay changes to become a real class, not just some bug fixes that shouldn't need a democratic vote to fix.

Pyro on the other hand has his place. While he might be garbage in higher level games, he still has a place and his gameplay loop is satisfying and has an extreme following. I feel like TeamPyro are there because they already love Pyro and just want to vote for him, but they don't understand what they're voting for.
Both of them are getting updates to change how they play, but I would rather have valve put in 50% effort to fix a 50% class, then 99% effort to fix a 1% class first, because we know the issues for pyro and valve can and will fix them, so Im voting for known fixes first.

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
Both of them are getting updates to change how they play, but I would rather have valve put in 50% effort to fix a 50% class, then 99% effort to fix a 1% class first, because we know the issues for pyro and valve can and will fix them, so Im voting for known fixes first.
But if and when people use pyro more than heavy, heavy needs more changes because it isn't played

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
Nice website. But seriously though, fix a class that is played a lot, but only needs a few fixes or fix a class that is rarely played and needs a bunch of fixes.

But I wouldn't still care who wins.