Preview to my next TF2/GMOD project: TF2 Game Genres

Ceiling Man

L3: Member
Jan 27, 2009
Actually, I use easy mode and click the "Super DoF" button on GMOD which is pretty much "Make dramatic blur on the background" button.

Depth of field lol

Nice, I do that as well. :V

Also, woah, haven't been here in a long time, came back just to say nice comeback, goldenheart. (Although, I think I already said that on TF2Chan)

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Actually, I use easy mode and click the "Super DoF" button on GMOD which is pretty much "Make dramatic blur on the background" button.

Depth of field lol

More blur means more drama.
realismmode.jpg

goldenhearted

L2: Junior Member
Mar 10, 2009
Not much as last batch of pics but expect more anyway! Here ya go!

Surveillance Camera?
cutscene25surveillancec.jpg

FREEZE!
gameplay29freeze.jpg

[FORTHOUND UNIT]

Degroot
forthounddegroot.jpg

Jarate Ocelot
forthoundjarateocelot.jpg

Pyro Fury
forthoundpyrofury.jpg

Vulcan Heavy
forthoundvulcanheavy.jpg

Psycho Medic
forthoundpsychomedic.jpg

Each FORTHOUND member will have their own set of "Boss battle" pics in the coming future :)

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
What if TF2 was TF2?

Also, what if TF2 was Bioshock 2? (read: i wanna see a big muthatruckin' drill)

Bioshock 2 isn't distinctive enough to qualify as its own genre. Whereas Starcraft and MGS have obvious cliches and are large standards as to how those genres are portrayed, Bioshock 2 is pretty much the epitome of simplifying System Shock. It's too close to TF2 and too simple to really make a hilarious parody. Think outside of the box, like what if TF2 was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Jarate Ocelot made me spit out my coffee in laughter.

good job.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
Bioshock 2 isn't distinctive enough to qualify as its own genre. Whereas Starcraft and MGS have obvious cliches and are large standards as to how those genres are portrayed, Bioshock 2 is pretty much the epitome of simplifying System Shock. It's too close to TF2 and too simple to really make a hilarious parody. Think outside of the box, like what if TF2 was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

No.
I want my giant drill in TF2. (innuendo not intended btw)