Nightmare Before Smissmas - Winter 2017 Community Showcase

Jul 22, 2016
Where is my war paint on showcase? =(
We aren't able to feature every single war paint in the sliders on the site, and we deeply apologize to those who weren't directly featured in other aspects, either. It's never any hard feelings, there's just a lot to do when it comes to planning and doing all the asset/code work within a tight deadline. There were a few missed asset blunders that were also on me and I can't help but feel embarrassed because of the lack of sleep. I still feel terrible for that, and I apologize to those who we could've gotten to, but didn't. We'll plan our timing even better next time.

It's like the 72 hour jam showcases in a way- these events receive literal hundreds of submissions, and it'd be a hell of a task to feature/talk about them all. This event, we received our biggest submission number so far- over 400+ entries. The next best thing is to have it in our collection which is also directly featured on the site as well. So unless you mean your war paint isn't in our collection in itself, could you provide a link to it?

Again, we mean no harm with not featuring everybody, but we are in the talks of hosting another possible showcase in the Summer to give people more opportunity to participate. (though it's not exactly concrete as of yet- we'll let you all know if/when we make a call to arms!)