Nightmare Before Smissmas - Winter 2017 Community Showcase

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
We've done it plenty of times, don't worry.
I am not saying that you can't do it. I am just looking out for you.

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
idk if an antarctic themed map counts as smissmas, but I'll try to do my best

SanekOgon

L3: Member
Jul 21, 2016

wpzayp7.png

Jul 22, 2016
Just comin' in to remind all you friends that you've roughly got two weeks until our soft deadline for any and all submissions! I'm really proud of seein' all the work you've been doing in the discord, and I hope you're all having fun while doing these things, too!

Oh yeah, another big reminder! If you have absolutely no time to start work on a new map/cosmetic/war paint/etc, you 100% can submit any older works to our showcase with an updated Workshop thumbnail (provided in the OP) so we can include your hard efforts!

Please, especially you mappers out there- I encourage you to go through your old works to find something that fits the theme of spooky or something a lil cold, or both! Take the title "Nightmare Before Smissmas" as you will- if you have a map that even vaguely fits this theme and all encompassing it, you will be showcased!

Don't be afraid to post your works in this thread, too, with links to where we can find 'em! Not only does it make the process easier on our team, others will be able to easily see your works also!

Have at it, and good luck finishing up all of your wondrous projects!! I believe in all of you!

SanekOgon

L3: Member
Jul 21, 2016
Just comin' in to remind all you friends that you've roughly got two weeks until our soft deadline for any and all submissions! I'm really proud of seein' all the work you've been doing in the discord, and I hope you're all having fun while doing these things, too!

Oh yeah, another big reminder! If you have absolutely no time to start work on a new map/cosmetic/war paint/etc, you 100% can submit any older works to our showcase with an updated Workshop thumbnail (provided in the OP) so we can include your hard efforts!

Please, especially you mappers out there- I encourage you to go through your old works to find something that fits the theme of spooky or something a lil cold, or both! Take the title "Nightmare Before Smissmas" as you will- if you have a map that even vaguely fits this theme and all encompassing it, you will be showcased!

Don't be afraid to post your works in this thread, too, with links to where we can find 'em! Not only does it make the process easier on our team, others will be able to easily see your works also!

Have at it, and good luck finishing up all of your wondrous projects!! I believe in all of you!

If i update my old war paint, this paint will added to showcase?
I want to make another one but if i update my old one, this paint and updated will added to showcase?

Jul 22, 2016
If i update my old war paint, this paint will added to showcase?
I want to make another one but if i update my old one, this paint and updated will added to showcase?
Yep! All you have to do is use our template in the OP, and there you go. As long as it fits/encompasses the themes we have in place, you're golden!

P

Prosciutto

I have an snowy payload map, but its a pretty bad map. But i'll submit it anyway