Logical insanity
aa
Sep 3, 2009
mvm_seabed - More like seabad

20170731213435_1.jpg

Marvelous MLG+

L1: Registered
Oct 2, 2017
I downloaded this map and use to my server. Everyone said Beautiful and amazing map. But sadly, some robots stucking to stair in CP2 spawn. Could you fix this problem?(Sorry, I can’t speak English.)

Addictedgamer

Sep 25, 2017
This map has nav issues.

At gate B"s spawn, bots get tele'd to main2 however giants have an issue with the slope at main2, they get stuck under it. You should just make them avoid that area entirely

Sometimes I see bots walking into the corners at main1.. You should add a nav at the sides of main1 and set them to nav_avoid

Last edited:

Star Bright

L2: Junior Member
Jan 4, 2016
Any chance you can make the vmf for this public? Thinking about going into it and fixing all the entity and nav issues and whatnot.

Addictedgamer

Sep 25, 2017
1. Bladex64 has abandoned this thing
2. Trusted user
3. This map is a huge mess holy heck

I don't see why not

Last edited:

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
If he wanted others to try on this map, he would have uploaded on the orphanage forum. He didn’t. Making the vmf of a map that is almost finished public is just giving a conscent that anyone can do whatever they want to do with it which includes stealing. The way his message is written made me think this way because if he wanted to help Blade out, he would have asked for collaboration instead of public vmf.

EDRadish

Apr 28, 2020
plz explain why seabed is somehow both in the earths crust and near the surface of the water

g00dDog

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah, this really needs updating with better robvot pacing (timing) and numbers, which is the downfall, even of such beautiful builds like this. It's a challenge, but with the right team (an a 10 player plug-in), you can overcome the shortcomings of this arrogant, dismissive brat builder
who doesn't respect pacing, timing, and robot speeds that would fix this map.