KotH Memehell (placeholder) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spebby

L1: Registered
Aug 17, 2016
Keep in mind this map is still in WIP, it's not done yet. The only reason I am uploading this is so I can test if this map crashes on other peoples computer. You see, this map crashes whenever I try to playtest it, whenever an HHH spawns my game crashes. I want to know if it crashes for other people. If your game crashes open task manager and force quit HL2/TF2. Try each of the buttons, and use mat_fullbright 1.

Welcome to Memehell! A hell constructed out of memes.
Pictures later. A lot of this map is still being made, only the first point is finished.

This map will be an entry into the 2018 April Fool's Day contest. Though this map is only up so I can test out the crash I have mentioned.

Currently, everyone who has tested this map has crashed there game.
I will try to look for the reason why for now please continue to give me feedback.

Oh, I also tried to pack custom content into the map, 1 texture. This is what it looks like, tell me if you see it in the map.
trev_png - Copy.png

Rest of screenshots
Screenshot_77.png
Screenshot_78.png
Screenshot_79.png

Screenshot_80.png

Last edited:

hutty

aa
Mar 30, 2014
trains and spires are the memeyest of props (although there is a conspicuous lack of rock_005)

Spebby

L1: Registered
Aug 17, 2016
Is this "meme hell" or "I just discovered the model browser" cuz I don't see any memes

The name is mainly placeholder. And if I do go with it, I will make sure to add la memes. So for now, the name is now KoTH_Memehell (Placeholder)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.