Model Jarate cart

SiniStarR

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Mar 31, 2009
Jarate cart FINAL (AN EVEN NEWER BRAND NEW EXPERIENCE)

GENTLEMEN, I BRING YOU JARATECART!!!!

The latest in biological weaponry has hit the Yellow market, THE JARATE CART! DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET A ANOTHER FULL JAR OF JARATE ABSOLUTLY FREE (cart not included)

THIS PACK COMES WITH A JARATE CART AND GIANT JARATE FOR MASS PRODUCTION OF JARATE

One day the Sniper said "Let their be Jarate!" And so the team pissed in a giant glass jar.

*EDIT*
JARATE CART MK2!!!
HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!
WOW! with a total of 2 DOWNLOADS in one day, there is a clear understanding that I can milk the JARATECART with a SPECIAL EDITION JARATE CART!

THIS SPECIAL JARATE CART HAS AN INSULT WRITTEN ON THE VERY CAP, TO NOT ONLY SCARE YOUR ENEMY BUT, REMIND THEM OF THE INEVITABLE.

HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Here at JARATE LAND. take pride in our PAYLOAD SIZED JARATE GLASSES,

I OFFER A 100%
GUARANTEE ON DOWNLOADER SATISFACTION

OUR MISS TYPING OF THE WORD WANKER HAS BOTHERED MANY PEOPLE, WE WROTE BABYS INSTEAD OF WANKER, WHICH OFFENDED MOST PEOPLE! AS A TOKEN OF OUR APOLOGY WE ARE RECALLING ALL JARATE CARTS AND REPLACING THEM WITH A BETTER AND MORE ACCURATE LID, AS WELL AS A NEW GIANT JARATE GLASS!!!

------------------------------------
PLEASE REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS JARATECART/GIANT JARATE BASED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER, FOR YOUR BEST SATISFACTION THANK YOU!!!! THIS IS THE LAST VERSION OF THE JARATE CART, I WILL NO LONGER WORK ON IT, THANK YOU
------------------

HAVE A COUPON FOR THE BLU TRAIN!!!
http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=6880
-Changed the lid to have text.
-Optimized Jaratecart_v2 (this version is most efficent)
-Added a new material for Jarate Cart V2.

*NOTE: currently Hammer does not like to render all jarate models correctly because of it's glass texture most likely. THIS is not something that is obviously fixable. HOWEVER it does NOTmean this wont work ingame. It works perfectly as it should while in TEAM FORTRESS 2

If you have any problems or feel like something should be changed contact me and i'll see what I can do.

Lastly anyone can use this, I just ask for a little acknowledgment (maybe even a thanks? :eek:hmy:) So until nextime, later....

-SiniStarR out

Last edited:

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
Is there a hot sticky explosion at the end of it?

SiniStarR

Mar 31, 2009
There should be some kind of explosive on it, imo. Still, pretty cool.

HOLY CRAP YOU RIGHT! I forgot about that to be honest. Ill probably put one on if more people request it, but right now I plan on leaving it as it is, unless there are any "Significant" problems with the model itself.

Last edited:

joshman

L5: Dapper Member
May 7, 2008
Wow, I didn't expect this so quickly. You did a wonderful job and i'll be sure to use it in my map.
Scoot the bottle back just a hair so it touches the dispenser.
Add some witty graffiti on the lid of the bottle, it seems kind of bland.
Other than that it seems perfect. Thank You so Much!

Dec 25, 2007
Jarcarte! We will show YOU who is the BOSS!

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
It really needs to say "Sorry to Piss on your Parade" somewhere on the jar; prehaps the lid?

Otherwise fabulous!

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
I'm pretty sure "babys" is wrong. Replace it with "babies" or something cooler... To me it just sounds wierd that the sniper would even use that word as a taunt.. it's more of a Heavy thing.

You could use "mongrels", "wankers" or any other sniper related taunt.

gastrop0d

L3: Member
Apr 22, 2009
I'm pretty sure "babys" is wrong. Replace it with "babies" or something cooler... To me it just sounds wierd that the sniper would even use that word as a taunt.. it's more of a Heavy thing.

You could use "mongrels", "wankers" or any other sniper related taunt.

Seconded!

Phobos

L3: Member
Feb 22, 2009
Our enemies will taste our power now.

Could use a dead spy swimming in the jar though. We take no prisoners.

SiniStarR

Mar 31, 2009
Well my original thought was that the heavy is usually the one who likes to get messages across, and so thats why "babies" is spelt wrong.

I suppose I could always change babies to "wanker", and also rerelease the giant jarate glass since that didn't reveive the new shiny v2 optimized glass.