Is there a way to make a trigger only work if the flag holder is present?

SirUnknown

L1: Registered
Jan 10, 2016
I want to have a door that opens to the capture zone, and the door only opens to the intel holder

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
I think there is also a filter that checks if mvm bots has a tag. And having a bomb is an automatic tag.

Potada

Jan 28, 2016
So, I'm trying to make doors that will stay open normally, but will then close when a flag is detected. That part works, but when I tested two doors, I set each door's Team property to the opposite sides (one Red, the other Blu). My problem is, no matter which team goes near the doors with flags, they still close. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or what I can do to get around this?

Powerlord

L3: Member
May 8, 2010
So, I'm trying to make doors that will stay open normally, but will then close when a flag is detected. That part works, but when I tested two doors, I set each door's Team property to the opposite sides (one Red, the other Blu). My problem is, no matter which team goes near the doors with flags, they still close. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or what I can do to get around this?
Have you tried setting the team of the func_flagdetectionzone ?

Potada

Jan 28, 2016
Have you tried setting the team of the func_flagdetectionzone ?
Yeah, sorry if I didn't say it well, but I had changed the Team property for func_flagdetectionzone. One was set for Red, the other for Blu. Even though each separate func_flagdetectionzone brush was set for a differing team, the same player (i.e. me) was affected by both doors.