Haarp

CTF Haarp rc

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

sitebender

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2012
While I feel this is an awesome sort of ctf meets cp map... the bots feel differently. The red bots feel like they have no point to defend, so they stay in their spawn room until blue spawn kills them after the match. Well... on the plus side, this map is gorgeous and offers that new twist I mentioned with bringing the flag to a point, twice in one leg of the map. I can't comment on much other than its beauty high up on the cliffs. If you ever so desired, you could get the red bots out of the spawn room by putting a flag in the blue spawn room causing them to always get out of their own spawn room. Just a thought... for a map that's 3+ years old.

PrivateerMan

L1: Registered
Apr 17, 2018
Am I allowed to edit the map? (e.g. for SFM video purposes) If so, is there an official VMF file download, because unpacking may cause unexpected glitches.

Spunkʸ

Dec 21, 2016
I have never seen a ctf map like this before, I might have to try to make one like this gamemode

PrivateerMan

Apr 17, 2018
The computer models on the desks are by Rexy. There are some custom posters by Nineaxis, and the rest are by me.
I don't think I've seen a HAARP prop pack on this site. Given how nice some of the props are, will they be released?

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Please excuse me, but would you be willing to provide the vmf of this map if you still have it? I'd like to learn how you did your A/D CTF logic.