Gray Gravel Co. Spytech Props

Model Gray Gravel Co. Spytech Props 2015-08-30

FernFerret

L2: Junior Member
Mar 25, 2008
Introducing SPYTECH Props skinned for our frends at the Gray Gravel Co. Don't let them feel left out in your maps anymore!

These can be used ALONG SIDE of Valve's models (meaning you could use a red, blue, AND Gray Terminal chair in your map), the .mdl (and the rest) files are included. Thanks Youme for clarifying this

More details in the readme on how to install.

Don't forget to RATE this file and/or THANK me if you enjoy them!

FernFerret

Last edited by a moderator:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
images man! images! screenshots/photographs/paintings/whatever is relevant!

its your duty to post informative images as well as just text!

FernFerret

Mar 25, 2008
LOL you got to it too FAST

I coulden't find where i put the ones last night so I had to do some new ones

theyre up now :)

I also skinned the exec chair for red/blu and that's included

FernFerret

PS: Know when I upload something, there will be at least 1 image SOON but I prefer to do it using the image upload function, rather than uploading to my site then linking, i'm too lazy for that :p

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
:p
Are these new props(meaning they've got all the needed files and can be used alongside the originals in the same map) or simply resinnked props?

FernFerret

Mar 25, 2008
Well the model files are included so that they can be used along side the other models, If people want you can reduce file size in your map by renaming these one to one color that you arn't going to use, but why would you want Red VS Gray or Blue vs Gray??

So to answer your question, they CAN be used ALONG Side all of valves textures, and for any "reskins" that I do I will ALWAYS make them so they do not overwrite any of Valve's origonal files, This way everyone is happy, including me!

FernFerret

l3eeron

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jan 4, 2008
Simple and effective, very powerful combination, lookin good!

R3dRuM

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 13, 2008
Nicee, good job dude, will be possibly using these in my next map(s)

FernFerret

Mar 25, 2008
Let me know how you guys liked the modification of lighting in the intelligence and the computer wall with blue/green lights, if you guys like this, I can do on the others, I was really just playing with the lights.

FernFerret

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
steam/steamapps/yourname/teamfortress2/tf

Please don't necrobump 29-month dead threads. Use Google or ask in chat.