Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Sent from my iPhone.

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Inspired by their trip they took together, what an amazing couple. @iiboharz @phi

3rCHUvU.jpg

Beenut

L1: Registered
Dec 18, 2015
12920526_521514151354708_6682896787660543337_n.jpg

one of the few paintings i did. not my favorite or but its a cute heart so why not :U wish i had pics of the other ones i did

nickybakes

aa
Jul 28, 2015
Not sure why I hadn't posted this earlier, but I did this back in Feburary to March. It took me about 3 weeks of on and off work, and I took pictures of it as I progressed through. So this is a little more in depth, but I think someone would like to see a bit of how I did certain things, or what order I did them in. This is a drawing of Tagg; www.twitch.tv/thatguytagg
First drawing, I did in Paint.NET (with my mouse, it took a while), using a reference picture I had.
Paint.NET drawing:
4lJE64q.png

Reference:
ifpZfut.jpg

I then made a sketch drawing on paper. Then I penciled in the zentangles, then using LE Pen I traced them, then using sharpie I filled in the patterns.
QKLijWD.jpg

After that, I did water color using different values of cobalt blue and purple, then I used a kosher salt and plastic wrap technique to give it small spots and a "broken ice" texture on a seperate sheet of paper. Then using a knife, I cut the drawing out and spray glued it to the sheet that had the water color.
52LuQeb.jpg

I hope you all liked this, and I hope you learned something from it :)

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2015
I know some poeple saw it on my Twitter post (@NickTF_), but I'll post it here for others to see. Its something I did quickly, but its me, @Muddy @Berry @iiboharz @Crash and @phi . I hope you like it.

TiNgA4q.jpg
All accurate, except crash doesnt have lenny face eyes. (te he looks nice)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Attachments

• NotLenny.png
    NotLenny.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 143

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
A lot f the lines, especially around the head, are very faint and aren't that easy to see..

nickybakes

aa
Jul 28, 2015
A lot f the lines, especially around the head, are very faint and aren't that easy to see..
It's better to draw lightly than darkly, you can easily add more pencil, but not so easily remove pencil. Also the lighting in my room is not very good. It's usually better to take pictures during the day so I can use the natural light from my windows, but this time it was night, so I had to use the lights in my room, which cause things like what you are noticing.

Last edited:

nickybakes

aa
Jul 28, 2015
@Muddy @Berry Finally got this done, was intended for Muddy's birthday but its a little late (or a little early). Thanks to Muddy for using it as her steam avatar. I hope you all like it :D
DzMK5ou.jpg