CTF CERES BASE

CTF CERES BASE B1

MrWhite007

L1: Registered
Apr 12, 2016
CTF CERES BASE - Space based Mannpower CTF map

This is a CTF map I made specifically for the Mannpower mode. It has a lot of open areas which are great for grappling. I used a lot of textures from the Robot Destruction beta map, as I was going for an outer space theme. I would appreciate as much feedback as I can get, as I have been unable to test it with a lot of players.

ctf_ceres_base 01.jpg ctf_ceres_base 02.jpg ctf_ceres_base 03.jpg ctf_ceres_base 04.jpg ctf_ceres_base 05.jpg ctf_ceres_base 07.jpg ctf_ceres_base 08.jpg ctf_ceres_base 09.jpg ctf_ceres_base 10.jpg ctf_ceres_base 11.jpg

Last edited:

MrWhite007

Apr 12, 2016
For those of you who don't know how to run mannpower, execute the following commands:

tf_grapplinghook_enable 1
tf_powerup_mode 1
tf_flag_caps_per_round 7

It's probably easiest to copy them into a cfg file and execute that.

MrWhite007

Apr 12, 2016
Isn't it hard to detail it because of the lack of official props and textures?
I think there are plenty of textures and props to chose from, plus you're not limited to the moon base stuff. Do you think the map is detailed enough?

hutty

aa
Mar 30, 2014
niice, another mannpower map, i'll be posting my own later today.
I can't say much without playing it, but it looks fun to grapple around on.

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
I really like the first look of it, there are quite a few nice spots on the screenshots.

For those of you who don't know how to run mannpower, execute the following commands:

tf_grapplinghook_enable 1
tf_powerup_mode 1
tf_flag_caps_per_round 7

It's probably easiest to copy them into a cfg file and execute that.

Please note that you could put a ctf_ceres_base_b1.cfg inside your cfg folder which executes whenever you load the map.

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Please note that you could put a ctf_ceres_base_b1.cfg inside your cfg folder which executes whenever you load the map.
Could you pack this cfg into your bsp and will it still work?

MrWhite007

Apr 12, 2016
The only thing I have been unable to test in this map are the team revenge powerups. Since they only deploy when there's an imbalance of powerups between the teams, I haven't been able to test with enough players to make it happen (bots don't work). I copied the settings directly from another mannpower map so it should work.

If anyone is able to successfully test this or has any ideas on how to test it, please let me know.

Last edited: