Cordova

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
koth_cordova_a10007.jpg

Small gap in displacement^^

I was lucky enough to stumble across most of the hp packs whilst aimlessly running around as scout and there really wasn't a lack of them in my opinion. People just need to get used to the item placement.

This map was really fun as scout, a class i don't play much. But perhaps it was a bit too scout friendly with all the catwalks that can be double jumped onto. I could get pretty much anywhere from anywhere. My concern is that a good scout (because i'm god aweful) may "pwn" a lot of foes.

I liked it fairly flat, feels like a snowey camp in Greenland or something.

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
Played pretty dang well today (once we'd even'd the teams out some)!

Seemed like every class had something to do and the layout has a nice complex but directed feel to it so I didn't get lost even when I first spawned.

Only thing we found today, I think, was the tricky little drop-beneath-the-displacements bug.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Leetle bump for the test on the EU server. I, neither Phil, wasn't there so it would be great if some people could tell us their opinion. :)

Thanks!

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Gameday Bump

Well, what were your thoughts? :)

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I like it a lot. Seems to be good fun for all classes, but the point is oddly inactive. Maybe it would be wise to let people get onto the roof easier, so they have more of an incentive to go cap/stop the capture.

Another thing - I can get under the map! cba to see if this has been mentioned, but there's a pretty obvious spot underneath the stairs between the spawns and the middle. Just drop right into the huge hole. :p

pl

L5: Dapper Member
Mar 6, 2009
Yeah, that was my fault for forgetting that displacement. I had to redo all of the RED team's displacements because they wouldn't sew when flipped :/

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
FYI, Phil stopped TF2 mapping, so this project will not continue. :(

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Don't stop it.. atleast put it on hold. This map had great gameplay, it's merely a matter of some minor adjustments to distances and then detail it up.

The maps so basic i reckon it would only need a few beta's before it hit RC.

Last edited: