1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Model Control Point Holograms 2015-08-30

Made by Icarus

1. Icarus

aa Icarus

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    tyler thanked this.
  2. Artesia

Artesia L6: Sharp Member

Thanks Received:
    nice Icarus, thanks for the credit on my template ;)

Icarus thanked this.
  3. HojoTheGreat

HojoTheGreat L4: Comfortable Member

Thanks Received:
    Well well played sir! While obvious props go to Artesia for the originals I have to use these instead, as I feel the originals were just too large. Thanks to both though, these are the kinds of custom materials the community needs more of!

Icarus thanked this.
  4. Icarus

aa Icarus

Thanks Received:
    Updated to 1.1. I noticed a small error in the BLU models with regards to blurriness.

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  5. DaFatCat

DaFatCat L3: Member

Thanks Received:
    I really like these! It's good that you stuck to the theme of the Red and Blu teams (the fonts and shapes). Very professional.

6. Artesia

Artesia L6: Sharp Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah mine are made for the map I'm working on specifically as all the CPs are outside currently and have room for the larger icons (so that people can read what letter it is rather than relying on overlays)... and can be adjusted very quickly if needed since I have the 3ds max files. I'm also considering 3d letters to save on filesize... I released the template so people could make ones that suit their needs