Cashworks

PL Cashworks rc

NoHeroes

L2: Junior Member
Oct 16, 2008
For whatever reason, since the sniper update, both b3 and RC versions crashed our Payload Extreme server everytime they came up (with not an error message to be found in the error logs). To the dismay of my players, I was forced to remove them.

I wish I had more info to give you, but I simply could not track down the problem.

Arhurt

L6: Sharp Member
May 7, 2008
Man I always love when cashworks comes up in the server.

Keep up the good work man, can't wait to play this new version.

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008

Delusibeta

L3: Member
Mar 21, 2009
Well, the fact 10 servers are running the RC version suggests that there isn't a widespread problem with it.

taraph75

L1: Registered
Apr 23, 2009
can´t clearly see where you are on the screenshot :(

Is this directed at me? I said between 2nd and 3rd points, but now I realize it's almost to 4th point. where you have to pass underneath the metal bridges and stuff, there's some rocks in the area right before the cap point. They're on the left side if you're pushing the cart. Those are the rocks I'm talking about.

Aug 19, 2008
RC2 out

RC2 out

it´s on the US/EU/Redirect, so, enjoy
i would love to host a gameevent, but i´m mostly unavailable for a week now, but maybe after that.
friend of mine, who actually has to run everything on lowlow told me framerates improved noticably, so i take that as a good sign

i will monitor rc2 for one week or so, make minor adjustments after that, and then finally finally final

thx for the patience and support to everyone :)

DOWNLOAD

PL_CASHWORKS_RC2

sry for the long delay, was pretty busy

FIXES:
* once again framerates via func_occluder
* added final fx-explosion by jive turkey
* added 3d-eagle-prop by Nik replaced eagle-texture
* readjusted vault-explosion-sound by Tomster
* slightly reduced respawntime for red to defend cp3&4
* changed ammopack at cp3 to a full-ammo-pack
* changed some visuals at construction site
* slight visual changes on building 03
* tons of minor visual bugs corrected
* big crate near cp4 is now accessable without having to duckjump, just walk in
* added ammo-pack there to support defensive structures at that point

Last edited:

Pianodan

Apr 11, 2009
Just found a minor glitch. If you follow the tracks from the 3rd point to where they go indoors, and then go through the door on the left next to the big sawblade, then turn right:

You see some boxes under a warning sign. However, if you take a step backwards, the boxes disappear. I took some screenshots, but I hope this description is good enough that I don't have to bother converting them from .tga and posting them somewhere.

DontWannaName

Jan 12, 2009
I got some small nitpicks...

1. I dont think its possible for the cart to go over that much dirt :p

2 and 3. Just grass going into stuff.

One last thing, I have found that Red never has a chance to guard the middle area after the 2nd point where it goes through the building. I always see it as a given to blue. I dont really know if thats on purpose or if there is a way to give red a chance there since its when Red and blue change spawns.

Aug 19, 2008
the grass, meh, i know, but its so hard to manage it not going through planks :/

blu is supposed to be able to push the cart without being encountered too much, it´s a buffer to give red a bit time to get back in position at cp3

Zanpa

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 17, 2009
I liked to jump on the bridge through that window, however, it isn't possible anymore...

Well, it isn't possible since a long time ago, but I liked it :D

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
this is played EXTENSIVELY on the reddit server. see www.reddit.com
Its a large community so your map has gotten a lot of play there. When it comes up on a vote, it ALWAYS wins. this should tell you something.

I have not noticed any problems with it and i find it really balanced.
Hope it goes final soon.