1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

Model Capture point signs

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by Dox, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Dox

Dox L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    These signs were made to emulate the other metal signs in game, only these ones point to..... Capture points! This pack comes with a blue and a red sign, both pointing left

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  2. Intraman

Intraman L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yay our first models. Care to post some screens as well?

3. Snipergen

Snipergen L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    dox does it has reflections, same texture as the exit signs? You should take a look at them to make them match :)

What do you use for modeling and compiling for source? I use max but it is so complicated and long to export... if i could speed it up i would make more custom stuff.

4. Dox

Positive Ratings:
    yeah, might have released this one a little too early, thought me and gnat had it working right... but apparently it does have reflections cause a test map i made of it had a purple "no cubemaps" type hue.

5. Monte H

Monte H L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    They look very nice, ill be sure to use these in my next map, dox.

6. DJive

aa DJive Cake or Death?

Positive Ratings:
    Dox..

Any chance you can do up a "Red Forward Battlements" "Blue Forward Battlements"

or just "Forward Battlements" in both red and blue?

7. Doran

Doran L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Any chance of a mirrored version of these? (i.e. ones that point right), as they're pretty much perfect for just outside of my spawn room on a map I'm working on.

8. Reanimated

Reanimated L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Nice, I was wondering if anyone had made these yet. Please update this thread if you end up making one pointing the other way, I can only use them on half my map at the moment.

In any case, thanks for contributing your models.

Edit - After trying these I was unable to view them in model viewer and they were invisible in hammer. Do I need the vvd and vtx files? I only see mdls in the zip.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  9. Dox

Positive Ratings:
    I could've sworn I mentioned it, but its gone now, I made these with alot of help from gnat, Im not going to be doing much more modeling requests till I get better, sorry.

10. R3dRuM

R3dRuM L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    what about right? and normal (without arrows)

11. Dox

Positive Ratings: