Resource icon

PLR Caldera A6

Requiem

L1: Registered
Jan 12, 2015
Hey guys. This is my first released map, I think I have made a vast improvement in a2 over a1, I hope you guys like it :)

Got the pictures to work now(apologize for the bad quality)

Special thanks to Norfolk Terrier, for making the custom graffiti.

Special thanks to the TF2 mapper's community for helping me to get this to work.

And I must thank all the people who helped me test his map.

Last edited:

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
Even for an alpha map, you should always have some kind of tracks laid down so we can see where the cart is supposed to go. They don't need to be complete; just spaced out pieces along the path will suffice.

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Even for an alpha map, you should always have some kind of tracks laid down so we can see where the cart is supposed to go. They don't need to be complete; just spaced out pieces along the path will suffice.

Or just orange dev textures placed on the route.

Requiem

L1: Registered
Jan 12, 2015
Map name is already taken by an old map, if that bothers you.
I already saw that, That is one of the reasons I switched to the PLR gamemode. Thanks for pointing it out, however

I'll add that to my list of things to add in a3.

Currently what I have on my list:
-track
-better lighting
-reworking health and ammo points
-adding 2 more ways to get onto the top terrace
-fixing the off grid roofs

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010
i enjoyed this map a lot. the idea is simple and solid and well-executed enough to where i had fun. however, i hardly ever used the "flank" where the finale is- there really wasnt a lot going on to make it useful. it was also hard to know which direction was which. perhaps a sign that says "cart start" and a sign that says "cart end"

I also think you could do something really cool with the finale like an elevator tower or something as the layout gives you a fair amount of freedom.